Garmin have announced the Edge 130, a compact and lightweight, yet rugged GPS bike computer with easy-to-use navigation and unique cycling awareness features.
Gadgets - News
ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Garmin have announced the Edge 520, a GPS bike computer featuring advanced navigation, performance monitoring capabilities and connected features built for use both on or off the road.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Ultimate Ears have announced their first set of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speakers, the BLAST and MEGABLAST, will be coming to Australia next month.
Bang & Olufsen have introduced a new member to its family of portable speakers, Beoplay P6.
Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Garmin have announced the Varia RTL510 rearview radar - an updated radar unit with a sleek new design and enhanced safety features.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Reports say that Apple will be looking to cutting manufacturing orders of their HomePod smart speaker as they move to introduce a smaller and cheaper version following weaker-than-expected sales.
NAB customers can now use Google Pay to quickly, conveniently and securely make contactless payments.
Sony have launched their new mid-range XA2 smartphone into the Australian market.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?