Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has revealed the existence of a refreshed Huawei smartwatch featuring eSim connectivity.
Gadgets - News
Google now gives you 8 different voices for Assistant, so mix it up a bit!
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Samsung has announced the QuickDrive, a new washer it claims will cut laundry time in half for consumers.
Samsung has announced local availability for their Powerstick Pro cordless stick vacuum cleaner.
Jabra has announced Australian launch details for three new Elite products, completing the local range of Elite headphones and earbuds.
At Google's annual developer conference on May 8, the company showed off new features coming to Google Assistant. They include new voices and support for more complex commands.
Google has launched a spinoff of its Android operating system for home appliances and other machines, following mixed results with Android offshoots for cars, smartwatches and televisions.
B&O Play has announced a refresh of their Earset earbuds.
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
Razer has announced the imminent arrival of its new entry-level RGB gaming mouse, the Razer Abyssus Essential.
HTC Vive has announced Vive Pro 2.0 Kit specifically built for commercial users to develop and deliver VR experiences to grow their business.
Trustwave have released an advisory on a vulnerability found in Western Digital’s My Cloud EX2 storage/backup device.
Blue Microphones' latest versatile plug-and-play USB microphone, the Snowball, is now available in Australia.
The James Dyson Award is now open for entries, giving students and recent graduates of engineering and design a unique opportunity to showcase their problem solving inventions on a global stage.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
- 2 Services growth highlights Apple’s big $81.4B Q3 results
- 3 Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- 4 Flight Simulator's awesome performance update lands on PCs today
- 5 Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?