For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
Gadgets - News
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Tile have expanded their popular range of Bluetooth trackers with the new Tile Style, which the company say "blends form and function to ensure you can always find your phone, wallet, bag or even pet."
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Belkin has announced the availability of the 15,000 mAh variety within their popular Pocket Power range.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Suunto has announced the Suunto 9, a multi-sport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
CoolerMaster are looking to renew their presence in the gaming peripheral space with an impressive showing at this year's Computex in Taiwan, headlined by a mouse that can be used to count your kills.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Roccat brought their new Vulcan keyboard and Titan switches to this year's Computex.
Sonos have introduced their third home entertainment-focused speaker, the Sonos Beam.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?