JBL has introduced the JBL Endurance range that includes four new earphones, the Run, Sprint, Jump and Dive.
Gadgets - News
Razer has announced Australian pricing and availability for the Razer Raiju Ultimate controller, the Raiju Tournament Edition controller and the Razer Thresher headset.
Fitbit has announced their latest fitness band, the Fitbit Charge 3.
Plantronics are bolstering their RIG headset lineup with several new entries in the form of the RIG 300 Series and the RIG 400 HC Pro.
Volareo has launched on crowdfunding site Indiegogo, starting from $99 USD for the early bird special.
A month after the device's official unveiling, Oppo have announced Australian pricing and availability for their all-screen Find X smartphone.
Blue have expanded their line of high-fidelity headphones with the announcement of Sadie.
Catch are running some hefty discounts as part of their latest Big Brand Tech Sale. Here are our picks.
Cygnett has launched its latest ChargeUp Boost Portable Power Bank range.
Anki has announced Vector, its latest personality-driven home robot.
Samsung have shown off a fresh, new, Galaxy-branded smartwatch alongside the new Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung has officially shown off their first smart speaker, the Galaxy Home.
MGM Wireless has signed a trial agreement with JB Hi-Fi to offer the company’s Spacetalk wearable through its online store.
Google's heavy duty smart speaker will finally make its way to Australian customers, almost a year after its official reveal.
Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?