Garmin has announced the vívosmart 4, a smart activity tracker that introduces a wrist-based pulse ox sensor.
Gadgets - News
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Samsung Australia has announced record pre-sales and strong first weekend sales at retail outlets for the Galaxy Note9.
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Alcatel has launched three new handsets with Telstra, the Alcatel 1X, the Telstra Superior Powered by Alcatel, and the Telstra Essentials Plus Powered by Alcatel.
Crucial has announced the availability of DDR4 2933 MT/s Registered DIMM server modules.
Blue has announced the Yeti Nano, a USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality recording.
Weeks after Samsung debuted their Galaxy Home smart speaker, Huawei have now also entered the smart speaker arms race.
Jabra have unveiled a new version of their Elite 65t earbuds that boast improvements in battery life and on-board Alexa capabilities.
Bose have officially debuted their first smart speaker and soundbars at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Lenovo are expanding their presence in the smart home space with a new Smart Home Essentials range and Lenovo Link app.
Alcatel have used this year's IFA to introduce their latest affordable 'family-friendly' tablet: the Alcatel 3T 8.
Google has announced the rollout of new features like Routines and Multi-lingual support for Australian Google Assistant users.
Sony have shown off a suite of new speakers, earbuds and headphones at this year's IFA Conference in Berlin.
Ultimate Ears have refreshed their core product lineup, announcing the new Boom 3 and Megaboom 3 Bluetooth speakers at this year's IFA.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 How to cheat at Wordle
- 4 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?