The Razer Opus noise-cancelling headphones see the gaming brand step out of their comfort zone with not a single LED in sight.
Gadgets - News
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Amidst a wider trend towards remote work and video conferencing tools like Zoom, HTC have moved Vive Sync into open beta.
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Apple is pressing ahead with its 2020 product launches, with new iPhones, a smaller and cheaper HomePod, Bluetooth Apple Tags, and new Macs all reportedly on the way.
With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
A slew of new product names spotted in Target's internal database raises speculation for Apple's March event.
The HomeKit Secure Video update will allow Netatmo Smart Indoor Security Camera users to securely store their saved video clips in iCloud.
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Mighty’s streaming-friendly music player now supports both Spotify and Amazon music streaming.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 2 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 4 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 5 If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?