Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
Gadgets - News
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
We run the numbers to see how the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus compare against last year’s Galaxy Note 9.
Here’s our pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is going to be better than the Galaxy S10. If you’re looking to decide between the two, here’s what you need to know.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Apple has unveiled watchOS 6, and it makes the Apple Watch more independent than ever.
With over a billion users, iOS is one of the biggest consumer operating systems in the world. Here's how it's going to change your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Undeterred by the tech news maelstrom of Computex, Apple has refreshed the iPod Touch
Latest News Articles
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Lenovo see smart displays as a foundation for ambient computing
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- Bixby remains MIA at Samsung's IFA press conference
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 3 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 4 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 5 MSI's GE65 Raider Review: A little thick, but a lot fast
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?