Nura has announced a series of free software upgrades to the Nuraphone headphones.
Gadgets - News
Navman has announced its 2018 range, which includes the EZY450LMT, the MY690LMMT and the Drive Duo SUV.
AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Plantronics have announced its Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Series.
Navman has unveiled its 2018 MiVUE dash cam range.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Tile have expanded their popular range of Bluetooth trackers with the new Tile Style, which the company say "blends form and function to ensure you can always find your phone, wallet, bag or even pet."
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Belkin has announced the availability of the 15,000 mAh variety within their popular Pocket Power range.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Latest News Articles
- Nura G2 Introduces Active Noise Cancelling
- Navman introduces 2018 GPS range
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Plantronics Announce Backbeat Go 600 Wireless Headphones
- Navman releases 2018 MiVUE Dash Cam range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?