Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Gadgets - News
Garmin has announced the X10, a comfortable golf band that comes preloaded with data for over 41,000 courses around the world.
Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Tracking apps and accessories like Tile have been a huge growth category in recent years. However, this year's CES will see PITAKA take things one step further with their new MagHive smart reminder tech.
With Apple’s decision to finally support wireless charging in the iPhone 8 and X, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin.
With last year’s second-gen Elite Sport true wireless earbuds acting as a solid refinement, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Jabra.
Schlage Sense has announced that new and existing owners of its Smart Deadbolt will be able to integrate their home security with Google Assistant in the first quarter of 2018.
Belkin are moving to take advantage of the renewed demand for wireless charging solutions, unveiling their 2018 product portfolio at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Vayyar Imaging, the 3D-imaging sensor company whose technology makes it possible to see through objects, liquids, and materials, has announced that the award winning WalabotDIY is now available for Australian consumers.
Following close collaboration with Google to certify a seamless capture and sharing experience, the Insta360 Pro has been distinguished as part of the ‘Street View Ready’ program.
Australian startup Joan have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their new smart time-tracking and productivity accessory.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Apple's top-end tablet hardware was already workplace worthy, but iOS still required some workarounds for things to go smoothly. iOS 11 may change that when it arrives later this year.
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Garmin Introduces the Approach X10
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018: BLOCKS shows off their modular smartwatch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?