Apple has unveiled watchOS 6, and it makes the Apple Watch more independent than ever.
Gadgets - News
With over a billion users, iOS is one of the biggest consumer operating systems in the world. Here's how it's going to change your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Undeterred by the tech news maelstrom of Computex, Apple has refreshed the iPod Touch
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
Latest News Articles
- Meet WatchOS 6: Six ways Apple is turning its watch into a mini iPhone
- iOS 13 and iPadOS 13: The 5 things you need to know
- Amazon call out their challenger to the Google Home Hub
- Apple give a sneaky (but overdue) update to the iPod Touch
- Computex 2019: ROG attracts audiophiles with new Theta headphones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: This is the first foldable tablet
- 3 Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- 4 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- 5 Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?