Google has finally rolled out their Night Sight to the Pixel camera via a software update.
Gadgets - News
The 2018 PC World Christmas Gift Guide is now live.
Samsung Electronics will be the latest producer to include a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) on its latest mobile processor to improve machine learning performance. The Exynos 9 Series 9820 will almost certainly be seen on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and th...
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Canon has unveiled its smallest and lightest Mini Photo Printer.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
DJI has unveiled the Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney have announced a collaboration celebrating Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
Amazon has introduced the new Kindle Paperwhite for Australian customers.
Dyson has unveiled its second piece of beauty technology, the Dyson Airwrap styler.
D-Link has expanded its range of DIS Series Industrial Gigabit Switches with the DIS-100G Series, consisting of the DIS-100G-5SW 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Switch and the DIS-100G-5PSW 5-Port Unmanaged PoE Industrial Switch.
Latest News Articles
- Google's Pixel smartphones get Night Sight in new update
- Time to get ahead on your Christmas shopping: PC World Australia's Holiday Gift Guide has arrived
- Samsung's next flagship processor comes with a NPU
- JBL introduces new Free X true wireless lifestyle headphones
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Huawei launch their Matebook X in Australia ahead of Black Friday
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?