With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Gadgets - News
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
A slew of new product names spotted in Target's internal database raises speculation for Apple's March event.
The HomeKit Secure Video update will allow Netatmo Smart Indoor Security Camera users to securely store their saved video clips in iCloud.
The Apple Watch continues its push into health care with a new joint study in conjunction with Johnson & Johnson.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Mighty’s streaming-friendly music player now supports both Spotify and Amazon music streaming.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
Belkin have added several new wall and wireless chargers to their roster.
The Wi-Fi smart bulb maker has also given its mobile app a top-to-bottom makeover.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Latest News Articles
- Could coronavirus delay the launch of the Google Pixel 4a?
- Google's next Chromecast Ultra may have a remote and smart TV UI
- Apple’s March 31 event might bring over-ear AirPods, Apple TV refresh… and an iPod touch?
- Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
- New Apple Watch study aims to add stroke detection to the list of life-saving features
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 3 Samsung unveils low-cost Galaxy A-Series phones to reverse U.S. smartphone slump
- 4 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- 5 Windows 10X may be the new Windows 10 S after the Surface Neo gets delayed
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?