Australian startup Joan have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their new smart time-tracking and productivity accessory.
Gadgets - News
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Apple's top-end tablet hardware was already workplace worthy, but iOS still required some workarounds for things to go smoothly. iOS 11 may change that when it arrives later this year.
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
Videoconferencing can help firms save money, do more and better integrate their plans. So can digital transformation. But both have to be done right.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Anyone who owns two HoloLenses can now offer a third-person view of augmented reality, thanks to a project that Microsoft released on Monday.
Computerworld puts the Ultimaker 3 fused-filament 3D printer through its paces -- in 30 seconds.
Our tech trio takes a look at the latest in solar tech -- panels being installed on water -- checks in on the state of VR and offers kudos to the new Super Bowl champs.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Rumor has it that iOS 10.3 is giving us a new Theater Mode for texting while at the movies. But will this feature cause more harm than good?
After years without any meaningful changes, Google has finally upgraded its Voice apps across all platforms and promises it will release regular updates going forward.
Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Latest News Articles
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?