After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Gadgets - News
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
Tile have refreshed their existing product range and introduced the new Tile Sticker.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Amazon has confirmed that the newly-announced Echo Studio and a revamped Echo and Echo Dot will be coming to the Australian market.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
We run the numbers to see how the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus compare against last year’s Galaxy Note 9.
Here’s our pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is going to be better than the Galaxy S10. If you’re looking to decide between the two, here’s what you need to know.
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
- Tile are now letting you turn anything into a Bluetooth tracker
- Microsoft go true wireless with Surface Earbuds
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 4 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- 5 Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?