Jabra's Elite 85 over-ear noise-cancelling headphones are 38% off for Cyber Monday.
Gadgets - News
Amazon are running a Cyber Monday promotion that lets you score yourself a set of AirPods and more for 27% off.
Looking to upgrade to a new Samsung phone and like the idea of a free year of Amazon Prime? Vodafone's latest promotion might be up your alley.
Apple have sprung a new set of noise-cancelling AirPods on consumers ahead of the holiday season.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Whitehats at Germany's Security Research Labs have successfully developed and deployed malicious apps for Google and Amazon's smart speakers.
After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
Tile have refreshed their existing product range and introduced the new Tile Sticker.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Amazon has confirmed that the newly-announced Echo Studio and a revamped Echo and Echo Dot will be coming to the Australian market.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
Latest News Articles
- Jabra's best noise-cancelling headphones are almost 40% off for Cyber Monday
- Apple products are cheaper on Cyber Monday through Amazon
- Vodafone are now bundling Amazon Prime in with selected plans
- Apple finally announce the noise-cancelling AirPods everyone wanted
- Google bid on Fitbit
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google's Chrome 79 will warn you if your password has been stolen—or will be
- 2 Telstra temporarily slices $10 off SIM-only plans
- 3 Google first ‘Pixel feature drop’ enhances Photos, Call Screen, Duo, RAM
- 4 Windows 10 Mobile is finally dead: How to take your data and move on
- 5 Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?