Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Gadgets - Features
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
If you're keen to store your cryptocurrency of choice in the most cyberpunk form possible, the Ledger Nano X might be the gadget you've been looking for.
Rather than use the form-factor of a smartwatch for fitness, the Soundbrenner Core opts to cater to the needs of musicians.
At last year's CES, one of the more interesting innovations on the showfloor was the Moodo smart aroma dispenser. This year, Moodo expanded their product lineup with the new Moodo Go.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
Here’s a roundup of 2019's best true wireless earbuds and how each of them compare to one another.
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
In both hardware and software, Apple spent most of 2018 delivering much-needed updates that play it safe.
2018 brought with a torrent of new gadgets for us to play with and review - and who doesn’t love a good gadget?
Apple VP Greg Joswiak has divulged that Apple has sold more iPhone XRs than any other iPhone since its Oct. 26 launch. Here's why that probably doesn't mean too much.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
- 2 Microsoft's Surface Duo 2 phone tries to fix the original's problems
- 3 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review roundup: The one to get
- 5 Meet Surface Laptop Studio, the RTX-powered PC that makes Windows 11 shine
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?