Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Gadgets - Features
There's a lot to like in the idea of smart locks but there's been no shortage of recent incidents that might give you pause about buying in just yet.
Computex is Asia's biggest tech tradeshow and this year's event was filled to the brim with unexpected surprises and interesting innovations. Here are six pieces of tech that caught our eye:
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
ASUS announced the world's first health tracker with blood pressure tracking at their Computex 2018 press conference. Here's a closer look at it.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics Announce Backbeat Go 600 Wireless Headphones
- Navman releases 2018 MiVUE Dash Cam range
- Light eye smartphone expansion with nine-lens concept phone
- Amazon Announces Prime Day 2018 in Australia
- HyperX target console-crowd with Cloud Stinger Core headset
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 2 Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- 3 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 4 Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- 5 The best online courses for learning Python
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- LG G7 review: As by-the-numbers as flagship smartphones come
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?