What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Gadgets - Features
With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
I can't afford it (and I couldn't get gifs to work on it) but the Meural 'Smart Art' Canvas is still kind of awesome
I could never afford it but Meural’s Smart Art Canvas is kind of awesome.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
We’ve reviewed a lot of true wireless earbuds over the last few years. Here’s how we’d rank them, from worst to best.
Fitbit slims its lineup, trims prices with new Versa, Inspire, and Ace 2 in an effort to attract first-time wearable buyers.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
Here’s what do expect from each smartwatch brand in 2019.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
Latest News Articles
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- How Samsung changed the Galaxy Note 10's In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 9: Biggest Upgrades And Changes
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy Note 9: Is Bigger Better?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 3 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 4 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 5 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?