Keep the pressure off and the typing on with these great office accessories.
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Apple is pressing ahead with its 2020 product launches, with new iPhones, a smaller and cheaper HomePod, Bluetooth Apple Tags, and new Macs all reportedly on the way.
With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Why buy a new Apple Watch when you can get a refurbished one a lot cheaper?
Smart rings are the latest gadgets and these diminutive devices have a lot to offer thanks to their NFC technology. Here's why you'll want one.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 5 Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?