With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
- Tile are now letting you turn anything into a Bluetooth tracker
- Microsoft go true wireless with Surface Earbuds
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?