Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
This year's CES has come and gone. Here are seven nifty gadgets that stuck with us.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
Belkin have added several new wall and wireless chargers to their roster.
The Wi-Fi smart bulb maker has also given its mobile app a top-to-bottom makeover.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Latest News Articles
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- CES 2020: Mobvoi debut second-gen TicPods and TicPods Pro
- Belkin chase charging supremacy with new accessories
- LIFX adds a new filament light, smart switch, and candle bulb to its smart lighting portfolio
- CES 2020: Jabra augment affordability with new on-ear headphones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?