If you are looking to push your portable photography to the limit, it’s gonna be worth investing in the right accessories and equipment.
After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
Tile have refreshed their existing product range and introduced the new Tile Sticker.
If you’re looking for a Google Home Hub with a bigger screen or better audio playback, that’s exactly what you’ll get here.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
Here are our picks for the best true wireless earbuds you can buy in 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
- Tile are now letting you turn anything into a Bluetooth tracker
- Microsoft go true wireless with Surface Earbuds
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?