Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they stack up.
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Brand loyalty only goes so far - and where that loyalty ends, TRNDlabs’s NOVA earbuds are aiming to pick up the slack. According to the company, the NOVA are the first “genuinely affordable” true wireless earbuds.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Garmin has announced the X10, a comfortable golf band that comes preloaded with data for over 41,000 courses around the world.
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
When Anker started talking up their Zolo Liberty+ earbuds at a price-point of $99, it caught my attention. Everything else - the 48-hour battery life, Bluetooth 5 connectivity and 6mm graphene drivers - was just icing on the cake.
Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
After confirming that the company's flagship smart speaker range would be coming to Australian customers in 2018, Amazon has now opened local preorders for their Echo smart speaker range ahead of an official February launch.
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
With any industry-defining trade show like CES, there’s an inevitable tendency to try and find winners. The companies or products who rose above the fray and emerged as something that everyone at the event could find the time and desire to express an opinion on. Something that, whenever you did run into someone you knew, you simply had to ask them whether they had seen it yet.
As with every CES, this year's consumer electronics mecca was a maelstrom of news, reveals and exciting discoveries. No matter how diligently of an effort you made to trawl its eleven venues - encountering everything from AI to robotics to smart home tech to cutting edge audio and video tech - there was no way to see it all.
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Garmin Introduces the Approach X10
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018: BLOCKS shows off their modular smartwatch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- 2 Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- 3 MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 4 MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- 5 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?