Garmin have announced the Edge 130, a compact and lightweight, yet rugged GPS bike computer with easy-to-use navigation and unique cycling awareness features.
ZTE has said that a US ban on the sale of parts and software to the company is unfair and threatens its survival.
Garmin have announced the Edge 520, a GPS bike computer featuring advanced navigation, performance monitoring capabilities and connected features built for use both on or off the road.
Intel has pulled the plug on its Vaunt AR smartglasses than two months after revealing them.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Ultimate Ears have announced their first set of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled smart speakers, the BLAST and MEGABLAST, will be coming to Australia next month.
Bang & Olufsen have introduced a new member to its family of portable speakers, Beoplay P6.
Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Garmin have announced the Varia RTL510 rearview radar - an updated radar unit with a sleek new design and enhanced safety features.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
Reports say that Apple will be looking to cutting manufacturing orders of their HomePod smart speaker as they move to introduce a smaller and cheaper version following weaker-than-expected sales.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
Latest News Articles
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 3 The best VR games for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- 4 High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- 5 Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?