Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
Digital Video - Slideshows
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Latest News Articles
- D-Link locally launches Omna home surveillance hardware
- Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
- CES 2019: Arlo expand into the smart home, confirm Arlo Ultra pricing
- Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- Navman introduces the MiVUE dash cam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 2 Minecraft Earth busts out of the box as a Pokemon Go-inspired mobile AR game
- 3 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 4 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 5 The dream of dual-booting Windows 10 on Chromebooks appears dead
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?