Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Digital Video - Slideshows
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Latest News Articles
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Logitech Rally sets new standard for USB-connected conference cams
- Netgear recall Arlo power adapters
- Canon Strengthens 2:3” Broadcast Lens Range
- Canon Introduces Cinema EOS C700 FF Camera and More
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?