Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
Digital Video - News
D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Ring have announced a new addition to their local portfolio of smart home products, the Ring Stick Up Cam.
Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Arlo Technologies has announced its new flagship wire-free security camera system, Arlo Ultra.
Navman has added two new products to its range, the standard MiVUE Stealth and the MiVUE Stealth Dual Camera.
Uniden has announced that their new Guardian GXVR wired home security range features AI functionality, cloud back up and remote access with notifications communicated directly to a smart device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Swann has announced the launch of the new Outdoor Security and Indoor Security camera, which will be joining the Smart Security Camera on the ‘SAFE by Swann’ app platform.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Netgear has initiated a voluntary recall of an outdoor power adapter necessary for the Netgear Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Go outdoor security cameras after discovering a potential defect that may pose a fire hazard.
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- D-Link locally launches Omna home surveillance hardware
- Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
- CES 2019: Arlo expand into the smart home, confirm Arlo Ultra pricing
- Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 4 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- 5 Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?