D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Digital Video - News
Ring have announced a new addition to their local portfolio of smart home products, the Ring Stick Up Cam.
Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Arlo Technologies has announced its new flagship wire-free security camera system, Arlo Ultra.
Navman has added two new products to its range, the standard MiVUE Stealth and the MiVUE Stealth Dual Camera.
Uniden has announced that their new Guardian GXVR wired home security range features AI functionality, cloud back up and remote access with notifications communicated directly to a smart device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Swann has announced the launch of the new Outdoor Security and Indoor Security camera, which will be joining the Smart Security Camera on the ‘SAFE by Swann’ app platform.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Netgear has initiated a voluntary recall of an outdoor power adapter necessary for the Netgear Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Go outdoor security cameras after discovering a potential defect that may pose a fire hazard.
Canon has announced four new 2/3” broadcast lenses with 4K resolution, promising smooth operability while maintaining high lens build standards.
Latest News Articles
- D-Link locally launches Omna home surveillance hardware
- Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
- CES 2019: Arlo expand into the smart home, confirm Arlo Ultra pricing
- Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- Navman introduces the MiVUE dash cam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- 2 Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now
- 3 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 4 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 5 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?