Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
Digital Video - News
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Netgear has initiated a voluntary recall of an outdoor power adapter necessary for the Netgear Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Go outdoor security cameras after discovering a potential defect that may pose a fire hazard.
Canon has announced four new 2/3” broadcast lenses with 4K resolution, promising smooth operability while maintaining high lens build standards.
Canon has announced a new camera, lens and monitors with advanced features for professionals.
Netgear and Telstra have launched the Arlo Go LTE Camera, a mobile monitoring device featuring HD Video, night vision, two-way audio, rechargeable batteries and an IP65 weather resistant rating.
D-Link has won the world-renowned iF Design Award for its DCS-1820LM 4G LTE Outdoor Camera.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
Reolink has just launched its first 4G LTE security camera, the Reolink Go.
A week or so from the announcement that the company will be spinning off its home surveillance business, Netgear has introduced its next-gen Arlo Pro 2 to the Australian market.
Netgear has annnounced plans to spin-off its Arlo smart home security business through an initial public offering.
CES 2018: Ring founder Jamie Siminoff sheds light on his vision for a more-connected, more-secure future
For everyone involved, CES is more than just another tradeshow. It's "the" tradeshow. The event that sets the tone for the coming year. And few brands set out as ambitious a vision for 2018 as Ring did. We spoke to founder and chief inventor Jamie Si...
Latest News Articles
- Swann launches Voice Control via Google Assistant for 4K DVR Series
- D-Link Launches new Wi-Fi cameras and enhanced Mydlink App
- Swann launches voice integrations via Google Assistant for multi-camera wired systems
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Logitech Rally sets new standard for USB-connected conference cams
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?