Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
Fans of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep were delighted by HBO’s clever SXSW installation.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
EZVIZ brings the easy setup and operation of the Mini indoor camera to its high-res outdoor model.
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Arlo adds the Pro 4 to its range
- D-Link smart camera keeps an eye out for intruders
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 The best Dell Inspiron laptops: All the new models, features, pricing and more
- 3 Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3050 GPUs finally bring ray tracing and DLSS to the laptop masses
- 4 Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- 5 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?