From India to Hungary to the United States in wildlife preserves and at the beach, photographers have always been going everywhere. However, drones have added an exciting new possibility to photography, and if the shots captured in the last few years are any indication, we’re going to see some increasingly incredible things.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 3 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?