From India to Hungary to the United States in wildlife preserves and at the beach, photographers have always been going everywhere. However, drones have added an exciting new possibility to photography, and if the shots captured in the last few years are any indication, we’re going to see some increasingly incredible things.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Panasonic Announces LUMIX DC-GH5 Firmware Update Service
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?