From India to Hungary to the United States in wildlife preserves and at the beach, photographers have always been going everywhere. However, drones have added an exciting new possibility to photography, and if the shots captured in the last few years are any indication, we’re going to see some increasingly incredible things.
Digital Cameras - Slideshows
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic Fine Zoom that can take that to 4000mm, or 166x.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
- Google teams with GoPro in broad virtual reality push
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- 2 Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- 3 Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- 4 Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- 5 Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?