Make no mistake though, credit where credit is due, Sony have done a great job with the a7R Mk III. It corrects most of the flaws in the a7R Mk II and takes several steps forward.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Lumix G9 doesn’t hit the same highs as the Sony a9 but, if you’re scared by the price-tag of the latter, this is a more-than-serviceable alternative.
Aside from a few nitpicks or personal preferences, there’s not a whole lot of negatives that can hold themselves once the full might of Sony’s α9 mirrorless camera is brought to bear. Even if there are parts of the package that feel like overkill, th...
The Canon 6D MKII full frame DSLR is the long-awaited upgrade for the generally celebrated Canon 6D, perhaps the best DSLR for its price in the world.
The Nikon D850 DSLR has just hit the market to an initial round of applause that - on initial tests - is more than deserved. The long-awaited replacement for 2014’s D810 - a good camera in its own right - has a stream of improvements and pluses with ...
The Nikon D7500 DSLR is a APS-C (DX) DSLR camera with some of the pizazz of a higher priced full frame. The successor to the D7200 takes what was a very good camera and adds some of the vim and verve of the more costly Nikon topline APS-C D500 - in p...
There are many ways to carry a DSLR, but a belt-based holster system may be best for you.
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
We’ve been toying with the 360 Fly 4K action cam for many months now and it’s looking more and more useful all the time. Not only are Facebook’s 360-degree videos booming in popularity but Virtual Reality videos – as viewed on mobile phones with basi...
Garmin's Dash Cam 55 is a good camera made better with added traffic and stoplight-snoozing alerts, plus addictive voice controls.
With the latest hybrid camera about to stock the shelves in Australia, I gave it a test drive for Good Gear Guide readers.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
Ricoh Theta S review
Latest News Articles
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
- Panasonic Releases Impressive LUMIX DC-GX9 Camera For The Enthusiast
- Panasonic try to set new standard for Travel Cams with Lumix DC-TZ220
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?