The Fujifilm XH-1, the latest incarnation in the popular X-series, isn’t the successor to the popular X-T2 but it is the new X-series flagship. That said, the XH-1 is a somewhat confusing mirrorless beast.
Digital Cameras - Reviews
With the Lumix GX9, Panasonic aren’t just trying to offerup the best travel camera compared to the competition. They’re pitching you a reason to own a travel cam at all.
Make no mistake though, credit where credit is due, Sony have done a great job with the a7R Mk III. It corrects most of the flaws in the a7R Mk II and takes several steps forward.
The Lumix G9 doesn’t hit the same highs as the Sony a9 but, if you’re scared by the price-tag of the latter, this is a more-than-serviceable alternative.
Aside from a few nitpicks or personal preferences, there’s not a whole lot of negatives that can hold themselves once the full might of Sony’s α9 mirrorless camera is brought to bear. Even if there are parts of the package that feel like overkill, th...
The Canon 6D MKII full frame DSLR is the long-awaited upgrade for the generally celebrated Canon 6D, perhaps the best DSLR for its price in the world.
The Nikon D850 DSLR has just hit the market to an initial round of applause that - on initial tests - is more than deserved. The long-awaited replacement for 2014’s D810 - a good camera in its own right - has a stream of improvements and pluses with ...
The Nikon D7500 DSLR is a APS-C (DX) DSLR camera with some of the pizazz of a higher priced full frame. The successor to the D7200 takes what was a very good camera and adds some of the vim and verve of the more costly Nikon topline APS-C D500 - in p...
There are many ways to carry a DSLR, but a belt-based holster system may be best for you.
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
We’ve been toying with the 360 Fly 4K action cam for many months now and it’s looking more and more useful all the time. Not only are Facebook’s 360-degree videos booming in popularity but Virtual Reality videos – as viewed on mobile phones with basi...
Garmin's Dash Cam 55 is a good camera made better with added traffic and stoplight-snoozing alerts, plus addictive voice controls.
With the latest hybrid camera about to stock the shelves in Australia, I gave it a test drive for Good Gear Guide readers.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
Latest News Articles
- Light eye smartphone expansion with nine-lens concept phone
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Fujifilm announces new X-T100 camera for entry-level photography
- Sony introduces new VCT-SGR1 shooting grip for RX0 and RX100 Series cameras
- Canon upgrades L-series lense lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 2 Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- 3 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 4 Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- 5 The best online courses for learning Python
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- LG G7 review: As by-the-numbers as flagship smartphones come
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?