Aside from a few nitpicks or personal preferences, there’s not a whole lot of negatives that can hold themselves once the full might of Sony’s α9 mirrorless camera is brought to bear. Even if there are parts of the package that feel like overkill, th...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
The Canon 6D MKII full frame DSLR is the long-awaited upgrade for the generally celebrated Canon 6D, perhaps the best DSLR for its price in the world.
The Nikon D850 DSLR has just hit the market to an initial round of applause that - on initial tests - is more than deserved. The long-awaited replacement for 2014’s D810 - a good camera in its own right - has a stream of improvements and pluses with ...
The Nikon D7500 DSLR is a APS-C (DX) DSLR camera with some of the pizazz of a higher priced full frame. The successor to the D7200 takes what was a very good camera and adds some of the vim and verve of the more costly Nikon topline APS-C D500 - in p...
There are many ways to carry a DSLR, but a belt-based holster system may be best for you.
We loved Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica phone’ last year. It redefined what photography with a phone could be. Now here’s its successor, the P10.
Huawei’s P9 ‘Leica’ camera impressed the pants off us last year and redefined what we could expect from a phone’s camera.
We’ve been toying with the 360 Fly 4K action cam for many months now and it’s looking more and more useful all the time. Not only are Facebook’s 360-degree videos booming in popularity but Virtual Reality videos – as viewed on mobile phones with basi...
Garmin's Dash Cam 55 is a good camera made better with added traffic and stoplight-snoozing alerts, plus addictive voice controls.
With the latest hybrid camera about to stock the shelves in Australia, I gave it a test drive for Good Gear Guide readers.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
If you’ve ever taken extended video with your phone, you know that the results can get shaky and annoying – especially when walking around. Feiyu’s G4 Plus mount for smartphone gets rid of all such vibration by using three gyroscopes and motion senso...
Ricoh Theta S review
When hopping from a compact camera (or a phone) to a more serious kit for your photography, your best choices are a small, mirrorless camera, or an entry-level digital SLR. Both of these types of cameras give you scope to use different lenses and man...
Nikon has a nifty camera to offer you if you want something small, yet flexible as far as lens selection and manual controls are concerned. It’s called the Nikon 1 J5, and it’s part of the mirrorless camera surge that’s occurred over the last few yea...
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 3 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?