You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Digital Cameras - News
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
Canon's headline camera announcement at CES 2013 is a unique little point-and-shoot that boasts a tilting touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, and somehow, an 8X-optical-zoom lens (28mm to 224mm). All those things are packed into a camera that i...
I've often wished I could draw. My drawing abilities stopped evolving in kindergarten, so my drawings of people remain the stick figure variety. That's why I like the fact that I can <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/153445/five_tips_for_better...
Sony unveiled two new cameras on Tuesday: the incredibly small and powerful NEX-C3 interchangeable-lens camera, and the translucent-mirror SLT-A35 DSLR.
The <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/198193/canon_powershot_sx210_is_a_pocket_megazoom_for_novices_and_advanced_photographers.html">Canon PowerShot SX210 IS</a> was one of our <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/1705/top_pocket_...
I've talked to a lot of digital photographers who are disappointed with basic photo editing tools because they don't always have the intended effect. Take sharpening tools, for example: Somewhat counterintuitively, sharpening doesn't sharpen blurry p...
Canon has upgraded its popular EOS 50D digital SLR to create the EOS 60D, which the company says offers high performance, a series of creative features, a Vari-angle LCD screen and enhanced ergonomics.
Though 3D-capable cameras are nothing new, two new additions to Sony's 2010 Cyber-shot line are notable for their 3D-shooting capabilities: They're the first everyday point-and-shoot cameras that offer 3D imaging capabilities, and they create 3D phot...
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 ($100, due out in August) stands out among the growing crowd of HD Webcams. I took a final production version for a trial, and found that the HD Pro Webcam is easy to use, captures crisp and vivid video, and has excell...
At PMA 2010 Sony unveiled a concept model of a compact interchangeable-lens camera with an APS-C sized sensor (24mm x 16mm).
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
- 5 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?