Canon has unveiled its first flagship store in South Melbourne.
Digital Cameras - News
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Fujifilm has announced the latest addition to the X Series family to bring photography back out of the smartphone.
Sony has announced the VCT-SGR1, a versatile and compact new shooting grip best suited for their RX0 and RX100 series of cameras.
Canon has announced an upgrade to two of its most popular and renowned L-series lenses: the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM.
Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
Fujifilm has announced two cash back promotions which will run concurrently for selected X Series camera and selected XF lenses; as well as for selected GF lenses.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
Panasonic has introduced a new telephoto zoom digital interchangeable lens, the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES50200); the third lens in its LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series.
Sony has announced the latest addition to its family of RX0 solutions with the launch of a new Release Cable, the VMC-MM2. Helping to break down barriers to shooting style and image expression, the VMC-MM2 is a new solution for dual camera shooting, ...
Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Fujifilm has announced that it will introduce its first two full manual cinema lenses that are compatible with its mirrorless digital camera X Series interchangeable lens line-up.
Fujifilm has announced that it will launch the new X-H1 camera, incorporating useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers and videographers.
Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Panasonic has announced a new addition to its popular Travel Zoom series in the form of the LUMIX DC-TZ220.
Latest News Articles
- Canon launches first retail store in Australia
- Light eye smartphone expansion with nine-lens concept phone
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Fujifilm announces new X-T100 camera for entry-level photography
- Sony introduces new VCT-SGR1 shooting grip for RX0 and RX100 Series cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?