GoPro has reimagined the way photo and video memories are organised, edited and shared with its completely refreshed and renamed mobile app, Quik.
Digital Cameras - News
Canon's anticipated EOS-1D X Mark III has finally been formally unveiled.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
DJI has announced the Osmo Pocket, a highly compact three-axis stabilised camera.
Fujifilm’s Cashback promotion is back, offering photographers up to $1,000 cash back when purchasing select Fujifilm products.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of a medium format mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm GFX 50R, which features the Fujifilm G Format image sensor.
Panasonic has developed the Lumix S1R and the S1, its first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Cameras with 35mm full-frame sensors.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Fujifilm has unveiled its X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
Canon has launched the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, the EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM and the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM.
Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
Canon has officially announced its first mirrorless, full-frame camera: the Canon EOS R.
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?