There’s a whole rabbit hole of camera accessories out there, and it’s easy to get lost in it – but what do you really need to help you get the shot?
Digital Cameras - Features
There’s no One Lens to Rule Them All, but a good wide prime or a killer zoom are both incredibly versatile options that will go a long way to improving your images.
There’s nothing like a prime lens for capturing a captivating portrait.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Fujifilm's biggest and boldest mirrorless camera yet - the X-H1 - has finally arrived. We took a quick, hands-on look to see what all the fuss is about.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just...
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
From India to Hungary to the United States in wildlife preserves and at the beach, photographers have always been going everywhere. However, drones have added an exciting new possibility to photography, and if the shots captured in the last few years...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
Here are some great tips from a professional photographer on how to take stunning looking macro photos.
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?