Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Panasonic has announced a new addition to its popular Travel Zoom series in the form of the LUMIX DC-TZ220.
Make no mistake though, credit where credit is due, Sony have done a great job with the a7R Mk III. It corrects most of the flaws in the a7R Mk II and takes several steps forward.
The Lumix G9 doesn’t hit the same highs as the Sony a9 but, if you’re scared by the price-tag of the latter, this is a more-than-serviceable alternative.
Aside from a few nitpicks or personal preferences, there’s not a whole lot of negatives that can hold themselves once the full might of Sony’s α9 mirrorless camera is brought to bear. Even if there are parts of the package that feel like overkill, that’s kind of the appeal.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just numbers.
Panasonic has announced the introduction of a new telephoto single focal length lens, the LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm H-ES200.
Panasonic have unveiled their next flagship mirrorless camera, the Lumix G9.
Sony, a worldwide leader in digital imaging and the world’s largest image sensor manufacturer, has announced the development of the long-awaited FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens, with winter 2018 set for the target launch date.
Sony has announced the latest addition to their expanding full-frame E-mount lens line-up, the FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Book S is the first laptop with Intel's hybrid Lakefield chip inside
- 3 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 4 The HP Reverb G2 upgrades Windows Mixed Reality with Valve's VR design smarts and 4 cameras
- 5 iPhone SE vs iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Which one should you spend your money on
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?