Samsung Electronics has introduced the Pro Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card, which offers industry-leading endurance and up to 43,800 hours of continuous video recording.
Fujifilm has announced two cash back promotions which will run concurrently for selected X Series camera and selected XF lenses; as well as for selected GF lenses.
With the Lumix GX9, Panasonic aren’t just trying to offerup the best travel camera compared to the competition. They’re pitching you a reason to own a travel cam at all.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Panasonic has introduced a new telephoto zoom digital interchangeable lens, the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES50200); the third lens in its LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series.
Sony has announced the latest addition to its family of RX0 solutions with the launch of a new Release Cable, the VMC-MM2. Helping to break down barriers to shooting style and image expression, the VMC-MM2 is a new solution for dual camera shooting, freeing the user to capture two different forms of content simultaneously.
Fujifilm's biggest and boldest mirrorless camera yet - the X-H1 - has finally arrived. We took a quick, hands-on look to see what all the fuss is about.
Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Fujifilm has announced that it will introduce its first two full manual cinema lenses that are compatible with its mirrorless digital camera X Series interchangeable lens line-up.
Fujifilm has announced that it will launch the new X-H1 camera, incorporating useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers and videographers.
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?