Fujifilm has announced that it will reinforce its production capacity for interchangeable lenses.
Fujifilm has announced that it will be adding five new interchangeable lenses to its X-Series range of digital cameras.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of the Fujifilm XF10, a compact digital camera with a Fujinon 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens.
Canon has unveiled its first flagship store in South Melbourne.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Fujifilm has announced the latest addition to the X Series family to bring photography back out of the smartphone.
Sony has announced the VCT-SGR1, a versatile and compact new shooting grip best suited for their RX0 and RX100 series of cameras.
Canon has announced an upgrade to two of its most popular and renowned L-series lenses: the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM.
The Fujifilm XH-1, the latest incarnation in the popular X-series, isn’t the successor to the popular X-T2 but it is the new X-series flagship. That said, the XH-1 is a somewhat confusing mirrorless beast.
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition review: Staggeringly powerful
- 2 Microsoft buys Bethesda, creator of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Quake
- 3 Apple Watch Series 3 vs SE vs Series 6: Cut through the specs and get the most for your money
- 4 Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Microsoft nudges Windows ahead slightly
- 5 Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake Preview: It's (mostly) faster than Ryzen
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?