Canon has launched the PowerShot SX740, a compact camera that offers 40x optical zoom.
Fujifilm has announced that it will reinforce its production capacity for interchangeable lenses.
Fujifilm has announced that it will be adding five new interchangeable lenses to its X-Series range of digital cameras.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of the Fujifilm XF10, a compact digital camera with a Fujinon 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens.
Canon has unveiled its first flagship store in South Melbourne.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Fujifilm has announced the latest addition to the X Series family to bring photography back out of the smartphone.
Sony has announced the VCT-SGR1, a versatile and compact new shooting grip best suited for their RX0 and RX100 series of cameras.
Canon has announced an upgrade to two of its most popular and renowned L-series lenses: the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM and EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM.
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?