Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Fujifilm has unveiled its X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
Canon has launched the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, the EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM and the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM.
Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
Canon has officially announced its first mirrorless, full-frame camera: the Canon EOS R.
Nikon has announced the release of three new lenses compatible with the Nikon Z mount system’s full frame mirrorless cameras, for which a new larger-diameter mount has been adopted.
Nikon has announced the new AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR super-telephoto lens.
Nikon has announced the release of the full-frame, Nikon FX format mirrorless cameras, Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6.
Panasonic has announced the Lumix LX100 II, the 7th generation of Panasonic’s LX compact camera series.
Shooting the Canon 1500D – one of Canon’s two latest entries in the beginner’s market – was like a step back in time.
Latest News Articles
- GoPro delivers Quik solution for videos and photos
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?