Canon has launched the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, the EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM and the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM.
Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
Canon has officially announced its first mirrorless, full-frame camera: the Canon EOS R.
Nikon has announced the release of three new lenses compatible with the Nikon Z mount system’s full frame mirrorless cameras, for which a new larger-diameter mount has been adopted.
Nikon has announced the new AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR super-telephoto lens.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
- DJI launches Osmo Pocket stabilised camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?