If you’re the kind of person who likes their phone to be a phone and their camera to be a camera, I can see the case for the new LX100 being that camera.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Like Sony’s a9, the Nikon Z7 produces results that live up to the hefty price of admission and then some - but I can’t help shake the sense it might be a little overkill. If you don’t think such a thing exists, then I think you already know whether you want to buy this camera.
Sony has announced Australian availability for the new, lightweight α6400 mirrorless interchangable lens camera.
Choosing a digital camera is a tricky business. Do you go for a bulky DSLR or one of the compact, mirrorless alternatives? We explain the pros and cons of compact system, bridge and DSLR cameras.
DJI has announced the Osmo Pocket, a highly compact three-axis stabilised camera.
Fujifilm’s Cashback promotion is back, offering photographers up to $1,000 cash back when purchasing select Fujifilm products.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of a medium format mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm GFX 50R, which features the Fujifilm G Format image sensor.
Panasonic has developed the Lumix S1R and the S1, its first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Cameras with 35mm full-frame sensors.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Latest News Articles
- Canon adds a new heavyweight to their DSLR lineup: the EOS-1D X Mark III
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- 3 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 4 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 5 Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?