After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Like Sony’s a9, the Nikon Z7 produces results that live up to the hefty price of admission and then some - but I can’t help shake the sense it might be a little overkill. If you don’t think such a thing exists, then I think you already know whether you want to buy this camera.
Sony has announced Australian availability for the new, lightweight α6400 mirrorless interchangable lens camera.
Choosing a digital camera is a tricky business. Do you go for a bulky DSLR or one of the compact, mirrorless alternatives? We explain the pros and cons of compact system, bridge and DSLR cameras.
DJI has announced the Osmo Pocket, a highly compact three-axis stabilised camera.
Fujifilm’s Cashback promotion is back, offering photographers up to $1,000 cash back when purchasing select Fujifilm products.
Fujifilm has announced the launch of a medium format mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm GFX 50R, which features the Fujifilm G Format image sensor.
Panasonic has developed the Lumix S1R and the S1, its first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Cameras with 35mm full-frame sensors.
Canon has launched the PowerShot SX70HS, a bridge-body camera with a 65x optical fixed lens zoom, equivalent to a 21-1365mm focal length.
Fujifilm has unveiled its X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
- DJI launches Osmo Pocket stabilised camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?