Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
It’s thin. It’s cheap. It’s light. It’s mirrorless. It’s far from the beefiest camera in Sony’s lineup but it’s a great place to start if you’re looking for one.
Here are our picks for the best cameras you can buy in 2019.
This camera didn’t just surprise me when it came to its capabilities but also when it came to the things it revealed about my own. The Panasonic S1 pushed me to do things that I didn’t know I was capable of doing with a camera.
Canon has expanded the family of EOS R-lens cameras it began last year, announcing the new Canon EOS RP.
If you’re the kind of person who likes their phone to be a phone and their camera to be a camera, I can see the case for the new LX100 being that camera.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Like Sony’s a9, the Nikon Z7 produces results that live up to the hefty price of admission and then some - but I can’t help shake the sense it might be a little overkill. If you don’t think such a thing exists, then I think you already know whether you want to buy this camera.
Sony has announced Australian availability for the new, lightweight α6400 mirrorless interchangable lens camera.
Latest News Articles
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- Canon expand EOS R lineup with cheaper, compact EOS RP
- Panasonic drop the deets on their new Lumix S1 and S1R cameras
- DJI launches Osmo Pocket stabilised camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?