With the Lumix GX9, Panasonic aren’t just trying to offerup the best travel camera compared to the competition. They’re pitching you a reason to own a travel cam at all.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Panasonic has introduced a new telephoto zoom digital interchangeable lens, the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES50200); the third lens in its LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series.
Sony has announced the latest addition to its family of RX0 solutions with the launch of a new Release Cable, the VMC-MM2. Helping to break down barriers to shooting style and image expression, the VMC-MM2 is a new solution for dual camera shooting, freeing the user to capture two different forms of content simultaneously.
Fujifilm's biggest and boldest mirrorless camera yet - the X-H1 - has finally arrived. We took a quick, hands-on look to see what all the fuss is about.
Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Fujifilm has announced that it will introduce its first two full manual cinema lenses that are compatible with its mirrorless digital camera X Series interchangeable lens line-up.
Fujifilm has announced that it will launch the new X-H1 camera, incorporating useful features that support shooting in various scenarios demanded by professional photographers and videographers.
Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Panasonic has announced a new addition to its popular Travel Zoom series in the form of the LUMIX DC-TZ220.
Make no mistake though, credit where credit is due, Sony have done a great job with the a7R Mk III. It corrects most of the flaws in the a7R Mk II and takes several steps forward.
The Lumix G9 doesn’t hit the same highs as the Sony a9 but, if you’re scared by the price-tag of the latter, this is a more-than-serviceable alternative.
Aside from a few nitpicks or personal preferences, there’s not a whole lot of negatives that can hold themselves once the full might of Sony’s α9 mirrorless camera is brought to bear. Even if there are parts of the package that feel like overkill, that’s kind of the appeal.
We recently got the chance to to spend a little bit of hands-on time with Sony’s new a7R III camera. The new mirrorless shooter boasts a hefty 42.2-megapixel sensor and 399-point phase detection autofocus, but there’s much more to like here than just numbers.
Panasonic has announced the introduction of a new telephoto single focal length lens, the LEICA DG ELMARIT 200mm H-ES200.
Latest News Articles
- Capture Events on the Road with the new Uniden 4K Dash Cam
- Panasonic introduces new ultra telephoto zoom lens
- Sony Introduces Dual Camera Shooting Solution for RX0
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Fujifilm announces the Elite X-H1
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 3 The best VR games for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- 4 High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- 5 Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?