Asustek has announced it will soon begin U.S. shipments of an all-in-one PC that can be an Android 4.1 tablet, or a fully functional desktop running Windows 8 when attached to a docking station.
Desktop PCs - News
Worldwide PC shipments dropped in 2012 on an annual basis for the first time in more than a decade and that is expected to continue this year, research firm IDC said on Monday.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Google's personal assistant for its Android Jelly Bean mobile operating system is coming to the Internet search leader's Chrome browser.
Windows 8 has delivered no bump to flagging consumer PC sales in the US, a retail research analyst said.
Hewlett-Packard has twice revised its message to customers about downgrading new PCs equipped with Windows 8 to the older Windows 7 in an attempt to clarify its position.
Microsoft's launch of Windows 8 amid great fanfare yesterday left many users wondering whether the new operating system can prove a big boost to the ailing PC market.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has revealed some interesting opinions about some of Apple's products that failed in an interview.
The early brunt of a hard-drive shortage resulting from widespread flooding in Thailand is falling on small PC makers, who are raising computer prices to stem losses.
Acer recently announced four new all-in-one PCs just in time for the holidays or those looking for a new multitouch desktop PC before the expected debut of <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/242854/windows_8_desktop_gets_a_taste_of_metro.html">t...
With cheap storage readily available, the temptation to build vast libraries of music, movies, photos, and documents is ever present. But when each PC in your home is packed to its aluminum gills with gigabytes upon gigabytes of digital goods, managi...
Google isn’t reinventing the wheel with a new feature it is testing that allows any two computers using its Chrome browser to connect with each other.
Windows 8 will include a new feature that lets IT administrators provide workers with a portable Windows environment on a USB thumb drive.
Case fans are so pedestrian. If you’re at all serious about smashing the world record for the highest recorded clock speed on a processor, you’re going to need cutting edge hardware, loads of ingenuity, and the experience of world class overclockers....
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- Lenovo's Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 has a built-in Qi charger
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- 5 Best cloud storage services: Personal, business and collaboration
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?