The Windows 9 leaks just keep on coming. This week, a barrage of screenshots and a video of the reborn Start menu were both revealed, and Friday, WinFuture posted a video showing off a newfangled virtual desktop feature currently being tested in Wind...
Desktop PCs - News
Intel is taking more steps to provide what it calls "wire-free" computing by 2016, a plan the company first talked about publicly in June at the Computex trade show.
Intel wants your future laptop to be thinner than an iPad and, like the iconic tablet, to be wire free. And it should cost less too.
Apple has made the entry point for its iMac desktop computers cheaper. Overnight, the iconic brand announced a new 21.5in model that costs $1349, which is $250 cheaper than the previous entry-level 21.5in iMac. There is a trade-off, though, and that’...
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
Over the last three decades, the Mac has morphed and evolved into a dizzying array of form factors. While some models quickly came and went, others became iconic machines in their own right. So, in honor of the Mac's 30th birthday on 24 January, here...
Intel is carving out a lot more room for storage in its "Next Unit of Computing" bare-bones PCs.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
More PC makers are bringing Android to desktops as users increasingly turn to the Internet for apps, storage and entertainment.
HP has revitalised its professional monitor and workstation line-up, launching three budget business monitors and a new workstation designed for high-end users.
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
Surging tablet sales and the muted response to Windows 8 have opened the door for Android at this year's Computex and exposed deeper cracks in the Wintel powerhouse of Windows software and Intel chips.
Microsoft was hit with a double whammy last month as it made scant progress in either boosting the usage share of Windows 8 or depressing the share of Windows XP, new data published showed.
Don't blame Windows 8 for plummeting PC sales, a retail analyst at NPD Group said today.
The U.S. distributor of the $25 Raspberry Pi computer quickly exhausted its limited supply of the devices Monday.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- Lenovo's Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 has a built-in Qi charger
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple is paying $25 to iPhone 6, 7, and SE owners—here's how to get it
- 2 The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- 3 Microsoft Flight Simulator takes off August 18 in three editions for PC
- 4 TCL's 2020 4K & 8K Range Explained: 8K vs Mini-LED
- 5 Adios, Wraith? Why AMD's XT chips signal doom for a key Ryzen selling point
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?