Zotac's sharing more details about its backpack PC that "untethers" virtual reality users.
Desktop PCs - News
Raptor Engineering hopes to build a nonproprietary motherboard that'll fit in ATX cases—and it just got cheaper thanks the to U.S. presidential election.
CIO.com's senior writer Sarah White puts this updated Surface Book with Performance Base through its paces to see what this thoroughbred device can do.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
Diamonds are among the most expensive gems in the world, but they could also serve as a building block for quantum computers.
Zotac's new ERX480 is the first mini PC to come with the Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 GPU.
After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
Microsoft's Surface Studio all-in-one grabs your attention with its beautiful display and intriguing peripherals, but this is more workstation than PC.
Microsoft unleashed a ton of Windows and Surface news on the world from New York on Wednesday, revealing new Windows features and brand new hardware. Here’s the run-down on the biggest news from the company’s two-hour-long presentation.
This Raspberry Pi roundup features a battle for resident parking, meditative sand art, robots, Legos and more.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
The new Pixel desktop environment for Raspbian gives the Raspberry Pi's operating system a gorgeous new look.
If you want to fashion a smart gadget, robot or drone with wireless capabilities on the cheap, a $9.99 development board from Orange Pi will help you reach that goal.
This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
- Lenovo's Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 has a built-in Qi charger
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?