The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
Desktop PCs - News
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
Element 14's Pi Desktop kit includes everything you need to transform the Raspberry Pi 3 into a low-powered HTPC, including an mSATA interface for an SSD.
Acer's Aspire GX is the first-ever prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor, but you wouldn't know it from its quiet debut at the Next@Acer event in New York.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 has a built-in Qi charger
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
- ASUS pivot towards content creators with the new ASUS Mini PC ProArt PA90
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 3 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?