ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
Desktop PCs - News
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the Tower, Small Form Factor and Tiny systems.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Latest News Articles
- ASUS pivot towards content creators with the new ASUS Mini PC ProArt PA90
- Apple finally updates Mac mini with new quad- and 6-core CPUs, space gray case
- MSI releases Trident X Series
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- ASUS announces Intel Mehlow workstation products
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 3 Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- 4 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 5 We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?