Apple's new desktop powerhouse is mega modular, super powerful, and supports an amazing new 6K display. There's little to dislike aside from the price.
Desktop PCs - News
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the Tower, Small Form Factor and Tiny systems.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
Latest News Articles
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
- ASUS pivot towards content creators with the new ASUS Mini PC ProArt PA90
- Apple finally updates Mac mini with new quad- and 6-core CPUs, space gray case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 2 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- 5 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?