Apple's new desktop powerhouse is mega modular, super powerful, and supports an amazing new 6K display. There's little to dislike aside from the price.
Desktop PCs - News
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
ASUS is making a bid to appeal to the budgets of the content creator market via their latest Mini PC, the ProArt PA90.
After four years since its last update, Apple on Tuesday announced a new Mac mini with modern processors and specifications.
MSI has introduced the Trident X Series with the latest MSI GeForce RTX 2080 graphics cards and the Intel 9th Gen Core K series processors.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the Tower, Small Form Factor and Tiny systems.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
Latest News Articles
- The new Mac Pro: 3 big reasons to be excited about Apple's beastly workstation
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
- ASUS pivot towards content creators with the new ASUS Mini PC ProArt PA90
- Apple finally updates Mac mini with new quad- and 6-core CPUs, space gray case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: This is the first foldable tablet
- 3 Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- 4 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- 5 Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?