The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Desktop PCs - News
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
Nvidia's new GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs guarantee your gaming experience, and for the first time, include AMD processors.
Element 14's Pi Desktop kit includes everything you need to transform the Raspberry Pi 3 into a low-powered HTPC, including an mSATA interface for an SSD.
Acer's Aspire GX is the first-ever prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor, but you wouldn't know it from its quiet debut at the Next@Acer event in New York.
If you want a Windows 10 PC that doesn't have an x86 chip from Intel or AMD, your wish will be granted in the fourth quarter.
Despite a few annoyances, Samsung's DeX dock for the Galaxy S8 and S8+ provides a remarkably PC-like experience, and might compel you to leave your laptop at home.
After 20 years, Intel is scrapping its marquee annual event called Intel Developer Forum.
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 60.3 million units in the first quarter of 2017, growing by just 0.6 percent compared to the same quarter the previous year, according to IDC.
Raspberry Pi may be the most well-known board computer, but rival Orange Pi is rolling out a much larger range of boards at a dizzying pace, and at cheaper prices.
You will soon be able to use Microsoft's Cortana voice assistant with the Raspberry Pi 3 and make cool devices that can accept voice commands.
Latest News Articles
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- ASUS' VivoMini VM45 gets upgraded to 7th Generation Intel processors
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- HP reboots Omen desktop with more of what gamers love
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- 2 Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- 3 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 4 OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Destiny 2 PC review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?