MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Desktop PCs - News
ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the Tower, Small Form Factor and Tiny systems.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Latest News Articles
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- ASUS announces Intel Mehlow workstation products
- ASUS bring VivoMini PC to Australia
- Lenovo updates ThinkStation family of workstations
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?