You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
Desktop PCs - Guides
If you’ve logged in to your Windows 7- or Windows 8-based computer this morning, you may have seen a Windows notification in your System Tray. Clicking on this notification produces a screen that explains how you can reserve your upgrade for Windows ...
Latest News Articles
- Razer really benchmarked asses to make its new Enki gaming chair
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Revealed: The first Intel 12th-gen ‘Alder Lake’ gaming rig
- Intel's new NUC trades size for scope
- MSI newest gaming desktop has 5G connectivity
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 2 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 3 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 4 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- 5 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?