For a time, there were plenty of major vendors - such as Alienware - offered Steam Machine PCs that catered to the plug-and-play PC niche. However, in recent years, these products have fast-faded into obscurity. Now, the MSI Vortex G25 is aims to pick up the torch.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Made for video editing, 3D graphics, VR, and software development, Apple's new pro Mac is an engineering feat.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review: a modestly-priced machine with a surprising amount of grunt
If you’re after a no-nonsense desktop PC that has just enough grunt to tackle most of the games you’ll want to play this holiday season and just enough upgradability to be viable over the long term, the Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop is absolutely worth consideration.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
ASUS has announced that their VivoMini VM45 has been updated with up to 7th Generation Intel processors, DDR4 memory and built-in SonicMaster audio.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
HP's Omen Desktop is upping its game, shedding the old, boring box with "gaming facade stapled on" for a bigger, faster, and slicker design that's better-equipped for serious gameplay.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- CES 2018: Intel Reveals VR-Ready ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC
- iMac Pro first look: Apple’s most powerful Mac is a multiprocessing beast
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- 2 Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- 3 MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 4 MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- 5 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?