ASUS has announced new workstation products built on the latest Intel "Mehlow" platform, including the WS C246 PRO and WS C246M PRO motherboards, and the E500 G5 and E500 G5 SFF workstations.
ASUS has released the UN68U Mini PC, featuring 8th Gen Intel Core processors with dual-storage, M.2 PCIe 3.0x4 NVMe data transfers and high speed connectivity options.
Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the Tower, Small Form Factor and Tiny systems.
If you’re happy to embrace the limitations and opportunities attached to the smaller form-factor, the Hades Canyon is a phenomenally compelling package.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Microsoft is releasing new versions of Windows 10 on a set schedule – and just as regularly retiring older versions from support.
For a time, there were plenty of major vendors - such as Alienware - offered Steam Machine PCs that catered to the plug-and-play PC niche. However, in recent years, these products have fast-faded into obscurity. Now, the MSI Vortex G25 is aims to pick up the torch.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with big ideas. Amidst the chaos of this year's CES in Las Vegas, we sat down for a quick chat with Intel's John Deatherage to talk about the Hades Canyon NUC and the exciting things it could lead to.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
Latest News Articles
- ASUS announces Intel Mehlow workstation products
- ASUS bring VivoMini PC to Australia
- Lenovo updates ThinkStation family of workstations
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?