Australian Enterprise and Service Provider Ethernet Switch Market grew by 12.4% in 2018 Q1, generating revenues of US$ 122.4 million according to IDC’s APAC Quarterly Ethernet Switch tracker.
Broadband - News
Telstra has activated its 450th mobile base station in Erub, under the Federal Governments Mobile Black Spot program.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) could be scrapped under government proposals to deal with soaring complaints about phone and Internet services.
Vodafone have announced that they are changing their approach to tablets and mobile broadband plans.
Australia will be left behind if the government bans the nation’s telcos from using 5G equipment supplied by Huawei, the chairperson of the Chinese company’s local subsidiary has warned.
Huawei Australia chairman John Lord used his address at the National Press Club in Canberra today to speak out against what he says are ‘myths’ about the Chinese technology company.
Although it is still early days for the roll out of fibre to the curb, NBN says that its efforts to ensure a smooth migration process from the legacy copper network to FTTC has paid off when it comes to end user satisfaction.
Huawei has gone on the offensive against Australian claims it poses a security risk, issuing an open letter to the government saying that view was "ill-informed."
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
NBN is planning to offer two new bundled offerings for retail service providers (RSPs), with the wholesaler launching new consultations with telcos on the proposals.
Optus Internet has been penalised $1.5 million by the Federal Court after being found to have misled customers about their transition from its HFC network to the NBN.
Telstra has resolved a partial network outage that affected 4G voice calls in various areas around the country.
ASX listed online retailer Kogan.com announced today that it has begun offering NBN services.
NBN Co CEO, Bill Morrow, will leave his role with the National Broadband Network builder by the end of the year.
Latest News Articles
- Australian Networking Infrastructure Market Takes off in 2018
- Telstra activates 450th Mobile Black Spot tower
- RSPs get NBN alternative to increase footprint with new product
- Telco complaints are too damn high, government says
- Vodafone revamps tablet and mobile broadband plans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- 2 Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- 3 The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 could be the best thing that ever happened to Bixby
- 5 10 Best Free To Play Games You Can Play In 2018
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?