Telstra has resolved a partial network outage that affected 4G voice calls in various areas around the country.
ASX listed online retailer Kogan.com announced today that it has begun offering NBN services.
NBN Co CEO, Bill Morrow, will leave his role with the National Broadband Network builder by the end of the year.
With more than one million households and businesses expected to move to the NBN this year, Telstra has announced a new approach to help give customers the best experience on the new network.
A document outlining the key points for the Rudd government’s 2009 announcement that it would fund the rollout of a national fibre network and a second document outlining a strategy for negotiating with Telstra and other potential investors in NBN Co are among those released by the ABC.
New research from WhistleOut, Australia’s phone and internet comparison site reveals widely varying user experiences for Australia’s NBN customers, with a third of NBN users wishing they could return to their non-NBN service.
TPG will no longer sell NBN services at the 25/5Mbps speed tier, the retail service provider (RSP) revealed today.
The move is aimed at improving speeds for end customers and driving top-tier product uptake.
The ACCC has said only two local telcos have made marketing messaging changes to better reflect the NBN speeds their customers are likely to get.
NBN will press pause on its rollout of further hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) connections while it works to address poor performance encountered by end users.
Latest News Articles
- Optus launches Internet plan for gamers
- Deal: Save money on Aussie Broadband's best NBN plans
- Kelly Bayer Rosmarin new Optus boss
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
- Optus 5G service to challenge NBN
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 5 Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?