If you're still on the fence about NBN250 and NBN1000 broadband plans, Aussie Broadband are looking to get you off it.
Optus has promoted its deputy chief executive Kelly Bayer Rosmarin to CEO after only 10 months in the role.
HTC has unveiled its new 5G Smart Hub, a 5G mobile hotspot that support up to 20 users and will be available to Telstra customers later this year.
Optus has revealed details of its first 5G product, with the telco planning to offer a home broadband service using the new wireless standard at a price point that represents a serious challenge to the NBN.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority has issued new regulations for telcos that are designed to ensure end users don’t end up paying for NBN speeds that their line can’t achieve.
Australian Enterprise and Service Provider Ethernet Switch Market grew by 12.4% in 2018 Q1, generating revenues of US$ 122.4 million according to IDC’s APAC Quarterly Ethernet Switch tracker.
Telstra has activated its 450th mobile base station in Erub, under the Federal Governments Mobile Black Spot program.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Save money on Aussie Broadband's best NBN plans
- Kelly Bayer Rosmarin new Optus boss
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
- Optus 5G service to challenge NBN
- Telstra announces refreshed fixed-broadband plans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro review: A little bit of everything
- 5 Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?