Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Brand Centre - Reviews
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A...
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan ...
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
It’s easy to forget that Ellie is a kid sometimes. She’s a fighter, like you are. She swears like a construction worker who keeps hitting his thumb with a hammer, and isn’t afraid to speak her mind when she’s mad.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 adds a wealth of extra software features and a bigger and better screen, but keeps largely the same design as its predecessor.
Hewlett Packard has a long history supplying business machines to the corporate world; however, it's been branching more and more into the consumer world over the last few years, and the chic stylings of the Envy 15 attest to that (even if it does l...
Skinning is a popular term for adding a whole new look for software, but its not often that you get an actual skin with your gadget. The Sony Vaio E Series 14P laptop comes with a silicone keyboard skin that goes atop your keyboard, protecting it an...
On paper, Acer's Aspire 5951G is very similar to the HP Envy 15, with a 15.6-inch LED-backlit LCD screen, 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM processor, 8GB of DDR-1333 memory and 750GB HDD. The hard drive has a slower spin speed – 5400RPM – whi...
We took a look at the Chronos in May 2012’s issue, where it scored 4.5 stars. However, we missed a rather significant feature which sets it apart from most other notebooks in its price range: an onboard solid-state drive.
The Aspire's design is novel, featuring a sloping foot along the front edge and a picture-frame stand at the rear. You’ve got about 20 degrees of vertical angle adjustment, simply by tilting the screen against the spring-loaded stand. It’...
Latest News Articles
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
- Samsung Australia announces breakthrough demand for Galaxy Note9 pre-sales
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?