South by Southwest isn't CES, and that's a good thing. It's all about bringing bizarre prototypes and big ideas to life, like Sony did with its Wow Factory.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan in with cheaper and superior models in recent times and disrupting the market so utterly.
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
It's going to be a good year for gamers. E3 2013 was one big coming-out party for the next generation of gaming consoles--and the party got loud.
Surging tablet sales and the muted response to Windows 8 have opened the door for Android at this year's Computex and exposed deeper cracks in the Wintel powerhouse of Windows software and Intel chips.
On Saturday, Intel fired a salvo of "Haswell" microprocessors across AMD's bow. Now, Intel's chief rival has responded in kind, with five new desktop processors that combine midrange microprocessor power with AMD's powerful graphics technology.
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
Latest News Articles
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
- Samsung Australia announces breakthrough demand for Galaxy Note9 pre-sales
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 4 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?