Samsung launched sleek new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones with features including facial recognition, an intelligent agent called Bixby and Samsung Pass for secure e-commerce mobile payments.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017 model).
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
Latest News Articles
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Sony launches three new 4K HDR Home Cinema Projectors
- HP launches Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament
- Samsung Australia announces breakthrough demand for Galaxy Note9 pre-sales
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?