Sabrent leverages the power of their Rocket Q NVMe SSD in this small but fast, dual-interface speedster. It’s also available with up to 8TB of capacity.
Back to School - Reviews
OWC’s Envoy Pro EX USB-C portable SSD is one of those rare products that lives up to the “Pro” moniker. With up to 4TB of capacity, excellent performance and and honest-to-goodness IP67 certification, it’s the real deal.
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second screen, a replaceable battery and Android Nougat.
We like the Google Pixel phone. But it’s ugly. And if you’re spending that much on a phone then you should probably protect it.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
Akitio's Thunder3 Duo Pro enclosure looks good, and offers super-easy drive installation, but its Thunderbolt 3 support is wasted on SATA storage.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
Kobo has so far put out several eBook readers, and we've reviewed most of them. The Arc, however, is a tablet with a strong eBook focus, rather than purely an eBook reader.
Acer's Iconia Tab W700 is the first Windows 8 tablet we’ve tested that’s not based on the low-powered Intel Atom Z2760. Instead, the W700 runs atop Intel’s Core i5-3317U dual-core CPU, as found in some of the latest ultraportable a...
Thermaltake’s latest foray into gaming peripherals is arriving on New Zealand shores, and the Tt eSports Shock shows that the company is committed to high-end, high quality gear. The headset is corded, and connects to your PC via the 3.5mm aud...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 adds a wealth of extra software features and a bigger and better screen, but keeps largely the same design as its predecessor.
Latest News Articles
- Apple simplifies switching and beefs up sound quality in upcoming AirPods update
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Intel's revenue soars with help from the PC group
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
- 2 Microsoft Surface Duo arrives in September with sky-high pricing
- 3 Intel plans Xe consumer graphics for laptops first, a discrete card in 2021
- 4 Intel promises 'dramatic' clock speed increases in Tiger Lake CPU
- 5 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?