Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Back to School - News
Samsung has a new phone coming out, but you would have never guessed it by the buzz surrounding the presentations the company has been giving.
Storage vendor Freecom has come up with a new external USB hard drive that can only be accessed using an RFID (radio frequency identification) swipe card.
We know for some time now that Sony Ericsson (SE) is working on a Google Android based mobile phone, but the company has been keeping mum on details. However, pictures leaked by a Danish site appear to reveal Sony Ericsson's upcoming Android phone, a...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
Researchers have demonstrated a form of archive memory using carbon nanotubes that can theoretically store a trillion bits of data per square inch for a billion years.
Apple on Monday unveiled a new version of the iPhone. Dubbed the iPhone 3GS, the latest version of Apple's popular smartphone promises to launch applications and run software faster than the previous model.
A Taiwanese research group has turned to RRAM (Resistive-RAM) as the latest possible Holy Grail of memory chips, one that can replace both DRAM and NAND flash memory.
Needing to better deal with 50 billion files worth of photos, engineers at Facebook are installing a new photo storage system they say is 50% faster than traditional systems.
Refined and stylish, the Secret will appeal to the fashion conscious. That’d be why it’s categorised as a fashion phone. Even opening the box is an elegant experience, what with its minimalist black packaging tucked inside its equally min...
Cool Yule Rating: 5 stars
Toshiba is planning to bring the powerful Cell processor into consumer electronics and launch a TV based on the chip in the second half of 2009, it said on Friday at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
The first of the much-trumpeted location-based mobile services to be launched, Local Zone puts a landline number on your mobile in addition to your mobile number. You simply replace your existing SIM card with a new 256k SIM and then set up your Loca...
For business users the top features are the Windows Mobile 6 operating system that offers easy synching with your desktop and support for Microsoft Exchange so you can get that all-important push email. For working with any email attachments the Docu...
Here in New Zealand, iPhone 3G arrived amid howls of protest from anguished iPhone lovers distraught as Vodafone, the sole Kiwi supplier of "that phone", announced pricing so expensive even the Canadians are laughing at us. Turns out, owning an iPhon...
Latest News Articles
- The 2nd-gen AirPods Pro’s killer feature could be lossless audio
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?