Ming-Chi Kuo reports that Apple is working on a new wireless system to deliver lossless audio to the AirPods Pro.
Back to School - News
Scan of the Month has used CT scans to showcase the AirPods inner beauty.
A new rumor suggests that Apple will be bringing its ProMotion Liquid Retina XDR display to the iMac and an external monitor.
Appel has extended its AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues for an extra year from the date of purchase.
A report in The Wall Street Journal outlines Apple's ambitious plans for its AirPods earbuds, including enhanced hearing, reading temperature, and monitoring posture.
Apple has updated the AirPods Pro and AirPods Max headphones with a new firmware update that enables expanded Find My support.
If you’re having to adjust to remote work, hooking up a second monitor to your Mac is one of the best ways to go about it.
With a small investment, you can connect a Mini-DisplayPort Apple monitor over USB-C to a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
If you’re short of display territory and want to add more options, you have four to choose from.
Many people still have working Apple displays from years past. Here’s a guide to making use of them again in a suddenly required home office.
Apple has launched a new Beats Studio Pro earbuds that bring noise cancellation and Transparency mode for $150.
Those lucky enough to get their hands on a pair of AirPods Max headphones aren't sure they're worth the hefty price tag—but they're definitely nice.
Apple has launched a support program for AirPods Pro that experience cracking, static, or noise cancellation issues.
Two new AirPods models and a new HomePod speaker may be on the way,
Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit over a 'design defect' in the Powerbeats 2 headphones for nearly $10 million.
Latest News Articles
- The 2nd-gen AirPods Pro’s killer feature could be lossless audio
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?