Acer's Iconia W510 doesn’t look like a top-shelf piece of hardware. Its white-and-silver plastic construction isn’t unattractive, but it’s a far cry from the brushed aluminium common among its competitors. Even Dell’s Latitude 10 looks a little more stylish, with its satiny black plastic exterior. However, there may be a positive side here: the distinctive construction makes the Iconia Tab W510 one of the very few tablets we’ve tested that doesn’t look like an iPad impersonator.
Back to School
Samsung on Monday unveiled a sleek update to its Galaxy Tab product line, the 7-in. Galaxy Tab 3.
Google’s Play store security has once again been embarrassed by the discovery of an ambitious botnet that sneaked past its app vetting systems to infect possibly huge numbers of Android users.
Think you'll make a bundle when you put your Explorer Edition of Google Glass up for grabs on eBay? Think again.
The volume, duration and frequency of distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks used to flood websites and other systems with junk traffic have significantly increased during the first three months of this year, according to a report released Wednesday by Florida-based DDOS mitigation provider Prolexic.
Don't blame Windows 8 for plummeting PC sales, a retail analyst at NPD Group said today.
Dropbox, whose cloud storage and file-sharing application has been adopted by millions of consumers, will add single sign-on (SSO), its latest feature for businesses as it seeks to penetrate the workplace market.
The third time might be the charm for Microsoft, which just released a third update in as many months meant to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues plaguing the Surface RT tablet.
HP’s ElitePad 900 is a Windows 8 tablet designed for business users. Unlike ARM-powered tablets such as Microsoft’s own Surface RT, the ElitePad runs full-on Windows 8 Pro atop a latest generation Intel Atom processor.
Microsoft took off the gloves and took a big swing at Facebook today, calling the social network's new Home launcher an old idea.
Latest News Articles
- Apple simplifies switching and beefs up sound quality in upcoming AirPods update
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Intel's revenue soars with help from the PC group
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 3 How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 5 Samsung takes pressure off Apple by dumping the Galaxy Note 20 earbuds
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?