Leaked images confirm rumoured specifications of Microsoft’s two new devices.
Back to School
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
Seagate today announced its first laptop drive that can store 2TB of data using just two platters, allowing the company to manufacture them in a 7mm-high form factor.
Samsung and Sony recently showcased their upcoming flagships at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The two smartphones are neck-and-neck; however, there are a few differences and you'll find them here.
A group of scientists have warned that 3D printers can harm humans if they're not set up in the right environment, just a week after the first 3D printer was introduced to the high street.
Monday, the Internet buzzed and rumbled with news that Samsung planned to drop out of the desktop PC market. Tuesday, Samsung poured cold water on the report.
A study from AAA finds that even hands-free technology, like Apple's iOS in-car displays, still poses a relatively high level of driver distraction.
Kobo has so far put out several eBook readers, and we've reviewed most of them. The Arc, however, is a tablet with a strong eBook focus, rather than purely an eBook reader.
Surging tablet sales and the muted response to Windows 8 have opened the door for Android at this year's Computex and exposed deeper cracks in the Wintel powerhouse of Windows software and Intel chips.
Acer's Iconia Tab W700 is the first Windows 8 tablet we’ve tested that’s not based on the low-powered Intel Atom Z2760. Instead, the W700 runs atop Intel’s Core i5-3317U dual-core CPU, as found in some of the latest ultraportable and convertible laptops.
Latest News Articles
- Apple simplifies switching and beefs up sound quality in upcoming AirPods update
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Intel's revenue soars with help from the PC group
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs iPhone 11 Pro: This $1,000 spec showdown has a clear winner
- 3 How to get a free pair of Samsung USB-C earbuds if you buy a Galaxy Note 20
- 4 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 5 Samsung takes pressure off Apple by dumping the Galaxy Note 20 earbuds
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?