Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
Apps - Opinions
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
Google's newest social app is called Google Spaces. Here's why you should use it, and how.
Latest News Articles
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Skype is coming to Alexa devices, bringing another Microsoft service to Amazon's hardware
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- Tile expands integration capabilities with Siri
- Foxtel updates Foxtel GO
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- 2 LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- 3 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 4 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 5 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?