Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
Apps - Opinions
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
Google's newest social app is called Google Spaces. Here's why you should use it, and how.
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
- Apple issues updates for Final Cut Pro and iMovie
- Apple escalates its fight with Facebook following report of data-collecting iPhone app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 4 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?