Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
Apps - Opinions
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Apple's iMessage service will have a much bigger impact than you think. It's all about the App Store.
Google's newest social app is called Google Spaces. Here's why you should use it, and how.
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- AMD launch Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
- Stream Apple Music in your browser with this awesome third-party player
- Epic Games cuts the once-loved 'Infinity Blade' series from the App Store
- Google Photos adds depth control, color pop to iOS app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 2 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 3 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 4 Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- 5 PCWorld is streaming Atlas on Twitch and YouTube!
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?