A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Apps - News
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Valve may not be too happy about Windows as a PC platform, but the company has finally rolled out a Steam app for Windows mobile devices.
You'll find more options for setting up fitness goals with additional metrics available to track throughout the day.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Twitter's giving you more room to work in 140 characters, and tweaking replies so they're easier to use.
Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
Spotify is still the top music streaming service, but it may be feeling the heat from better family deals on Apple Music and Google Play. Spotify announced on Monday that its $15-per-month family plan will match those of Apple Music and Google Play b...
According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
You can get a close-up of many parts of the world that have seen dramatic changes due to the world's rising temperatures.
Ever tried to use Google Maps in an area with spotty – or even no – Internet access? That may no longer be an issue.
A week on from its launch, how does Apple's new iPhone 6s Plus handle?
Microsoft is releasing a new Xbox One bundle, which aims to deliver the best Tomb Raider experience.
Facebook has announced that it is changing its internet.org app to Free Basics by Facebook.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s Your Phone app is now called Phone Link
- Windows is getting new video-editing and family apps
- YouTube, Google to block Russian state-owned channels
- Optus adds MasterClass to SubHub and offers 3 months free
- Xbox app beta tells you if a game will run ‘great’ on your PC
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?