As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Apps - News
Abbott has announced that their FreeStyle LibreLink App is now available in Australia, and can be used to access glucose data directly from a smartphone.
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
Apple has detailed just how iOS 12 will make everyday tasks faster and more responsive.
Apple shows off Memoji
Touchpal has commited to bringing their own take on Apple's Animojis - called AR Emojis - to users of the company's Android keyboard app in an update later this year.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
Google Lens is now part of the Android camera app, and with the new location comes some cool new features.
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
Facebook announces a way to plug business tools into the social network’s office collaboration service, to catch up with competitors such as Slack and Microsoft.
Spotify have announced major changes coming to free users of the music streaming company's mobile app at a press conference in New York.
Dropbox has announced that its presentation tool Dropbox Showcase is available to all Dropbox Business Advanced and Enterprise Teams and has added a new functionality to make the creation, customisation and control of showcases much easier.
Latest News Articles
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
- FreeStyle LibreLink App now available in Australia
- Kogan launches new SmarterHome range and app
- WWDC 2018: Apple Introduces macOS Mojave
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- 3 The Intergalactic Steam Sale kicks off with steep deals on PC games, a $2.50 Steam Link, and an alien-blasting side activity
- 4 Oppo debut flagship Find X smartphone with almost no-bezels
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?