Trend Micro has released a new app to help people become aware of how many connected devices they have at home, and the potential risks that come with the increasing number of connected devices in homes.
Apps - News
US based Stripe, a company that enables web sites to accept payments online, has launched services in New Zealand saying it will enable web sites to accept payments from anywhere in the world in more than 135 currencies.
The latest update to the Gboard app for Android brings a flurry of new changes, including a toolbar option for selecting and editing text, and better control over the size of your keyboard.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Video calling is finally coming to the world's more than one billion WhatsApp users on Android, iOS, and Windows.
Not content to cede the artificial intelligence market to Google, the AI effort will be a key part of a comeback after the Note7 fiasco.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
iOS 10 allows apps to provider Caller ID labels for incoming voice calls, and automatically block callers, too.
A rogue Pokémon Go helper application with over 500,000 downloads on Google Play had Trojan code that downloaded root exploits to take over Android devices.
Facebook today announced Messenger Platform v1.2, and the company's head of Messenger, David Marcus, says it is committed to making the bot experience even better than traditional app experiences.
Valve may not be too happy about Windows as a PC platform, but the company has finally rolled out a Steam app for Windows mobile devices.
You'll find more options for setting up fitness goals with additional metrics available to track throughout the day.
Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
Subscriptions and a larger Live element headline the social network's efforts to make content easier on the eyes.
Latest News Articles
- Trend Micro launches new Home Network Scanner
- Online payment service Stripe launches in NZ
- Gboard update brings text selection mode and resizing to Android keyboard app
- Google might be gearing up to remove millions of Play Store apps next month
- WhatsApp finally launches video calling
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?