Nuance Communications has announced the availability of Dragon Anywhere for Android and iOS devices in Australia.
Apps - News
Nerial and Devolver Digital have released a free new update to Reigns: Her Majesty on the App Store, Google Play and Stream.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Abbott has announced that their FreeStyle LibreLink App is now available in Australia, and can be used to access glucose data directly from a smartphone.
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
Alongside macOS Mojave, Apple is previewing an all-new Mac App Store featuring a new look and rich editorial content that will make it easier than ever to find great Mac apps.
Apple has detailed just how iOS 12 will make everyday tasks faster and more responsive.
Apple shows off Memoji
Touchpal has commited to bringing their own take on Apple's Animojis - called AR Emojis - to users of the company's Android keyboard app in an update later this year.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
Google Lens is now part of the Android camera app, and with the new location comes some cool new features.
Latest News Articles
- Australia gets Nuance Dragon Anywhere
- Nerial release update to Reigns: Her Majesty
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- Google bring SMS to PCs with Android Messages for Desktop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 2 Walmart has your back-to-school shopping covered with these killer Dell, Lenovo laptop deals
- 3 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- 4 Android introduces Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
- 5 Intel rolls out NUC mini-PCs with 10nm 'Cannon Lake' CPUs and AMD Radeon graphics
Join the newsletter!
- Canon EOS 1500D: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Dell G5 review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?