In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Apps - News
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
The updates set up users for the 64-bit future of macOS.
After TechCrunch outed a Facebook app that was collecting data by circumventing the App Store, Apple blocked the company from running internal iOS apps.
Facebook has been paying volunteers money each month to install an app on their phone called ‘Facebook Research’ according to a report from TechCrunch. This application watches and records activity and actions on a phone and sends that information ba...
A report from Cheddar says that Apple is planning to launch a new premium subscription service for video games that will function like Netflix.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
A Reddit user has created an awesome web player for Apple Music.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
It works on all Portrait Mode photos, and doesn't require an iPhone XS or XR.
Apple has issued major updates to its professional video editing app, as well as its Compressor and Motion software.
Shortcuts continues to get more useful with a host of new capabilities.
Adobe have announced major updates to Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC and Adobe XD.
Latest News Articles
- Galaxy Watch users report app outage
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- The new Apple TV app and Apple TV Channels: 9 things you need to know
- Apple issues updates for Final Cut Pro and iMovie
- Apple escalates its fight with Facebook following report of data-collecting iPhone app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 4 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?