Spotify is the best-known music streaming service, but Amazon has a music offering of its own. Here we’ll answer all your questions about Amazon Prime Music.
Apps - Features
Google has their Google Lens. Samsung have Bixby Vision. Here’s a quick explanation of what each smart camera app has to offer.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are ...
Tired of Tinder? There are new, more interesting ways to find a date this Valentine’s Day.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
These four apps can help you learn tricks, meet other skaters, and find spots to skate, but each comes with their fair share of shortcomings.
About a month ago I threw my back out. I couldn’t walk or move properly. It was painful to drive. (In hindsight I shouldn’t have been driving but I had to get to the shiatsu massage place, without which this story wouldn’t have taken place).
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
Audio Master Floating! is a pop-up, floating audio player for Android. As the name suggests, it’s a player that can appear over any app you are currently using, allowing you to listen to your music, or even to record voice, without leaving your curre...
Latest News Articles
- Adobe announces next generation of Creative Cloud
- Skype is coming to Alexa devices, bringing another Microsoft service to Amazon's hardware
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- Tile expands integration capabilities with Siri
- Foxtel updates Foxtel GO
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- 2 LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- 3 Black Friday has arrived at Monoprice with 20 percent off nearly everything, even sale items
- 4 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 5 Upgrade your gaming rig with these smoking-hot graphics card deals
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?